Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
lemah lemb0t ?
Sunday, March 6, 2011 • 3:17 PM • 0 comments
lemah lemb0t ? ea ? dunn know about that ,, aQ dah try jdix selembot-lemb0tnyew but look ,, i can't ryte ? aQ gagaL ! aQ ta prnah jadix yg baek dpn matew owunk ,, adew jewx yg ta kne ,, aQ dh ta tauk dh nk wat cm ne agy ,, grRRrR = ="

i kn0w larh ,, i can't be the bezz ,, ta kan pernah jadix apew yg owunk nak but i try it ,, urgghhhhh !! dah larh wei !! penink palew aQ pkir about this !! slpaz satu msaLah dh bLa msaLah laen yg coming but kne sabar jewx hadapi smue niE ,, nmew p0wn lumrah kehidupan ,, =((


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • ELMO T-SHIRT
  • BONGOKS TOL
  • knE mraH *saD
  • LAGU
  • malaz giLew
  • sekian laMew
  • mengantoi kan
  • baby baru
  • ta shat
  • arRy