Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
cdeyh for eifa n her coupLe
Saturday, April 9, 2011 • 12:10 AM • 0 comments
urgghhhh ! shit !!
rsew cm babeng doh !
ta leyh nk tahan aer matew nie !
cdeyh giLew mndew yg mlndew eifa !!

sowie eifa coz ta dew ngn k0 time k0 cdeyh ,,
kalw bleyh aQ nak adew 24hours dgn k0 ,,
huhuhu


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • speciaL post today
  • jahat !
  • lemah lemb0t ?
  • ELMO T-SHIRT
  • BONGOKS TOL
  • knE mraH *saD
  • LAGU
  • malaz giLew
  • sekian laMew
  • mengantoi kan