Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
NO SCHOOL ANYMORE !
Sunday, November 13, 2011 • 7:59 PM • 0 comments
Hui , Hye , Hello , Assalamualaikum :)

I'm happiest human in the world because why ?
After this , i not necessary to learn and not waste my time see teacher's face at the school :D ,
#speaking aku perlu campak lombong . muehehe

Sykur alhamdulillah pada yang Maha Esa ,
lepas nie aku tak payah nak bangun-bangun pagi buta nak pergi sekolah .
Tak suke gila ! -,-
dah larh mengantok then , dekat sekolah bukan aku belajar , tidur !
hoho :D . . teruk kan perangai iteww ? -,-

Kbaiii



PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • 11.11.11
  • Now , It's Over !
  • Monday Day's ?
  • Last Exam ! Tomorrow !
  • Still watlek ?
  • BORING GILO
  • tiba-2 IM aku ?
  • Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha
  • exam !
  • pehal macam bangang