Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
Definitely Yes
Sunday, November 10, 2013 • 1:34 AM • 0 comments

Hi // Genight

I can't sleep :c How sad .

Guys , wanna know something ?
So many people confuse on me that I've a relationship with someone or not .

Ouh hell ! Definitely yes . 

We're already 2 months and more ~ Hahahahaha xD
Lama kan sebenarnya tapi nobody know about that . 

Sorry . I can't tell everyone about this . 
Now , baru aku boleh cakap pasal benda ini . 

I'm so happy with him .
Even kami baru but I hope he can be someone better than before this yang aku pernah kenal :')

Harry , please don't leave me . Treat me well like a princess . I hope you're last . No one else after you :') Sorry because I flirt . But you're only one that I want . I love you . 


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • Mia ᵔᴥᵔ
  • I to the D to the I to the O to the T : IDIOT
  • Pelangi Untuk Mu
  • I miss you
  • Fight ?
  • Stop Sayang Stop
  • Our 1st Anniversary
  • You make me cry :')
  • I'm sorry but Iloveyou ❤
  • Daddy ♥