Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
Our 1st Anniversary
Sunday, June 23, 2013 • 7:50 AM • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum . Hi . Good morning . 

Pada tarikh 24/6/2013 (Isnin) adalah hari yang paling happy buat aku . Because why ? Clue is " H.A " Guess what ? Huh ? Nope ! Nope ! Nope ! The answer is .......... Our One Month Anniversary ♥ 
Yup , sebulan ada 30 hari . Dalam 30 hari ada 720 jam . Dalam 720 jam ada 43,200 minit . Dalam 43,200 minit ada 2,592,000 saat . Lama kan kita bersama :') ? Dalam kita bersama mesti ada pahit dan manis . You know what ? I always think about you for every second , Sayang . 2,592,000 kali Baby fikir pasal Biyy dan berharap Biyy pun akan fikir pasal Baby . I really happy with you , Biyy . Happy sangat sangat . And Baby always berharap yang Biyy akan jadi lelaki yang terakhir dalam hidup Baby . I really hope that . Baby sayang Biyy sangat-sangat . Sayang sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat  Biyy Sayang , sorry for my stupid mistake before this . I know I'm stupid but I'm just human . I'm not perfect . Everybody make mistake so I'm sorry okay :') ? No matter what happen , I still love you . Yeah , just YOU :* I know your life can go on without me , that you can be happy without me , that you can survive without me . But even if you turn me away , I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever . I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings 



PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • You make me cry :')
  • I'm sorry but Iloveyou ❤
  • Daddy ♥
  • I miss school (╥﹏╥) * I HATE MY SCHOOL*
  • I don't give a fuck
  • Fight with you , happy with you and I've done do e...
  • Break up ?
  • TeAmo ♥
  • Thanks Okay ♥
  • Why I feel like I'm nothing in your life ?