Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
I to the D to the I to the O to the T : IDIOT
Monday, November 4, 2013 • 4:12 PM • 0 comments
Hi //

Guys , wanna know something ?
You know what ? My Ex cakap before he wanna leave me , he told me that he wanna change his self and he don't want to COUPLE anymore but why now he is so dumb and stupid -.-  He got a new girlfriend and tell everyone that he love her . Bodoh apa sakai ?
Then pulangkan patung yang pernah aku bagi pada dia . Patung je yang dia pulangkan ? Jam ? Bag yang always dia pakai itu , tak nak bagi balik ?  Baju ? Alang-alang nak pulangkan , bagilah semua balik . Tak kan satu itu je yang dipulangkan ?
Tak sampai sebulan single , bodoh nok harom cari baru . Memang terserlah ke-playboy-an dia . BOSAN SIAL dengan perangai jantan sorang ini ~
Menyesal aku kenal dan bercinta dengan setan ini -.- Haish xx 


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • Pelangi Untuk Mu
  • I miss you
  • Fight ?
  • Stop Sayang Stop
  • Our 1st Anniversary
  • You make me cry :')
  • I'm sorry but Iloveyou ❤
  • Daddy ♥
  • I miss school (╥﹏╥) * I HATE MY SCHOOL*
  • I don't give a fuck