Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
I don't give a fuck
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 • 7:59 AM • 0 comments

Hi . 

You know what ? Now so many people like to judge me and talk about me -.-
Wadafak ? 
Semenjak aku bercinta dengan My Sayang , ada je benda tak kena . Ada je orang nak kutuk , ada je orang nak " Weh ! Baca dm . Read my last tweet . " .

Aku dah sampai tak larat nak buka dm and stalk tweet orang . Disebabkan aku terlalu penat dengan semua ini , aku sampai bagi password twitter aku dekat kawan aku suruh dia yang baca semua itu and reply it because I don't give a fuck what people say about me . But ....... aku takut lain pula jadinya so aku ignore apa yang aku rasa and reply apa diorang cakap dekat aku . Err -.- Burn Baby Burn . Bitch everywhere~


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • Fight with you , happy with you and I've done do e...
  • Break up ?
  • TeAmo ♥
  • Thanks Okay ♥
  • Why I feel like I'm nothing in your life ?
  • S I N G L E
  • Tengku Muhammad Ikmal Akmal bin Tunku Muhammad Isz...
  • How Wonderful Life Is, Now You're In The World
  • Enough ?
  • I want that shirt !!! *begging*