Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
I'm fall in love with you --'
Friday, August 17, 2012 • 11:18 AM • 0 comments


Hye , Assalamualaikum .
Okay , korang dah tengok dah video itu ?
Handsome kan ? Errr -,- Terus aku lupa pasal Crush aku bila aku tengok dia nyanyi .
Sumpah melting gila . LOL .

Video dia lagi sedap mata memandang berbanding video si Minah Sore Eyes itu . Hahaha .
By the way , minah itu ada buat video baru . Tengok lah okay dia itu -..-'

Okay bye~

Hafiz Zainal , you are Awesome . I start to falling with you -,-" I gonna to hate you now . I'm Sorry . Bye . LOL


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri
  • Gedik gila :/
  • Kenapa mesti sekarang :/ ?
  • Dear Ex , i miss you so much :(
  • Happy Father's Day
  • Letter for my future HUBBY
  • Sorry guys kalau aku merosakkan -.-
  • Sirap Selasih
  • The Moments ^ ^
  • I'm Sorry T__T I'm Wrong Person