Loading.....
ABOUT ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK
TeAmo ♥
Sunday, May 5, 2013 • 4:15 AM • 0 comments
Hi . 
 I'm so happy today because I can spent time w/ him for a long time . 
Hahahaha . I can't believe it . Even he just my Ex but he still can make my day . 

After kitaorang putus , kitaorang dah tak contact but tetiba now kitaorang contact balik . OMG ! Mula-mula memanglah awkward but semakin lama itu kitaorang semakin okay . Even dia ex aku but kami berdua still okay dan masih boleh rapat macam tak ada apa yang pernah berlaku antara kami berdua :') 

Walaupun dah lama aku tinggalkan dia , but dia masih sama seperti dulu sewaktu aku bersamanya . Dia langsung tak berubah dan hatinya masih lagi untuk aku :') 
And dia masih ingat everything about US . Ya Allah , tak pernah lagi aku jumpa lelaki yang macam dia . Yang masih mampu bertahan dengan perasaannya walaupun aku dah tinggalkan dia cukup lama . 


 Harry , There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete 


PASTFUTURE
She Says :
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

My Status


>> Study
date : Everyday
at:No Time


>> PMR
date : No Date
at: Everytime


>> EXAM !
date: Everyday
at: No Time

My Journey :

  • Thanks Okay ♥
  • Why I feel like I'm nothing in your life ?
  • S I N G L E
  • Tengku Muhammad Ikmal Akmal bin Tunku Muhammad Isz...
  • How Wonderful Life Is, Now You're In The World
  • Enough ?
  • I want that shirt !!! *begging*
  • You're my EVERYTHING
  • Mati Hidup Semula ?
  • Tak Seharusnya Memiliki